Sorghum is one of the food grains, which is widely used across the globe for human consumption and as a feed grain as well as fodder for livestock. Sorghum is grown in the warm regions that include Asian and African countries. Today, we are reckoned as the prime Exporter and Supplier of Sorghum.
- Yellow sorghum
- Milky white sorghum
- Pearl white sorghum
- Botanical name – Sorghum vulgare and the other grasses in the genus sorghum
- Common name – Sorghum, Jowar, Millet, Jwari
- Machine cleaned grains.
- Packing – 100 kg jute or pp bags.
- Moisture – max. 12%
- Minimum order quantity – 1x20’ fcl = 24 Mt.
Used as :
- Ingredient for producing alcoholic beverages
- Material for producing bio diesel